Jeune loup noir et jeune ours grizzly (HQ)

Toute photos de la faune sauvage prises à travers le monde !

Modérateurs : Alain Daigle, Céline Bellemare, Claudette Archambault, Robert Lavallée, Josée Normandeau, Normand Boucher

Répondre
chuck kling
Club 2000
Club 2000

Jeune loup noir et jeune ours grizzly (HQ)

Message par chuck kling » 22 sept. 2012 à 11h53

Les deux espèces, capturés au long de la meme route au Parc National de Banff, en Alberta:
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
http://www.pbase.com/hootpix
Nikon D500
Nikon D300s + MB-D10
Nikon D200,
Nikon 300mm f4 E PF ED VR
Nikon 1.4X téléconvertisseur III
NIKON 2X téléconvertisseur III
AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor ED 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G IF
AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor ED 10-24mm f3.5-4.5G IF
Canon ELPH 360

Claude Genest
Club 500
Club 500

Bravo Chuck

Message par Claude Genest » 24 sept. 2012 à 20h16

J'adore tes photos, tu étais en auto ou à pied ? Les photos semble prise de très près donc tu n'est pas peureux si à pied.
Canon 5D MK 1V
EF 24-105; f/4 IS USM
EF 100-400; f/4-5,6 L IS 11 USM + Canon 1.4 X 111
Canon Speedlite 430 EX 11
Trépied Manfrotto 055XPROB, Gimbal Benro GH2

Claudette Archambault
Modérateur
Modérateur

Message par Claudette Archambault » 25 sept. 2012 à 7h30

Belles photos...le regard du loup..wow..
L'ours est clair et net...et très beau.
Photographier ces deux animaux, ça a dû être intense comme émotion.
Claudette Archambault
Canon 7D Mark II
Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 Zoom pour Canon EF
Canon 35 mm f/2.8 macro
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cloarchambault/

chuck kling
Club 2000
Club 2000

Message par chuck kling » 25 sept. 2012 à 9h38

Merci Claudette et Ted......

...tous ces photos de bonne heure le matin ..... hors du voiture...et à main levée....D300 et 300mm F2.8....ISO 640

Voici une message en anglais , que j'ai envoyé à un de mes chums....c'est assez longue....trop difficile à traduire :

Merci pour votre comprehension !
-------------------------------------------------------

On one of the mornings that I drove along the Bow Valley Parkway, it was very quiet as usual??....I muttered to myself..? I think it?s time to consider going back to Vancouver Island?.things are just not the same here , anymore ! ?
Then lo and behold??. I spot?..and get the chance to capture that 3 year old ( I think ) Grizzly bear !

The next morning ?..I, of course, go back along the same stretch of road hoping for another chance to see that bear.
( It turned out to be the only bear I saw this trip ?..unlike the last two years ).
As I slowly drove along a straight section of the road ?.I thought I spotted a couple of ravens , feeding on road kill, about half a kilometer away. As I got closer?..my heart skipped a beat??. Wow ?two young black wolf pups
?..probably at least a year old!

They both zipped off the road on my left and into the forest edge?.Damn , I said ?.but almost immediately spotted what turned out to be the large gray female with the GPS collar, in the lead. The photos I got of her are on the blurry side?.because my lens opening was set too small , for the low light situation?it being exactly 7:47 am !

The pack disappeared for good ?.but I hung around for a while , since I felt that it was their territory and perhaps they would show up again. Fortune soon smiled on me at 8:10 am?..as I got a chance to photograph my first series of the young black wolf as it trotted along the side of the road

Several days past ?.and this time , heading out on the Parkway from the Lake Louise end??. I tried to find wolves again??. Us photographers are never satisfied?we?re always looking for better shots ! I drove the 2 km. section where I felt I had the best chance of sightings???. Back and forth ?slowly?maybe six times
??? all of a sudden I saw two cars parked opposite each other, flashers on?..I approach and darn it?.a black wolf crosses the road between the cars and is gone !!

I exchange some pleasantries with the two drivers and they soon move on . Again I continued slowly back and forth a couple more times then??...Yahoo?.?there?s the black wolf again ?.my camera has its settings bang on?..and I get my best shots?including that head shot !!
I think that the black wolf was of a certain age ?.where it was starting to break away from the pack, from time to time.

Chuck.
http://www.pbase.com/hootpix
Nikon D500
Nikon D300s + MB-D10
Nikon D200,
Nikon 300mm f4 E PF ED VR
Nikon 1.4X téléconvertisseur III
NIKON 2X téléconvertisseur III
AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor ED 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G IF
AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor ED 10-24mm f3.5-4.5G IF
Canon ELPH 360

Répondre